Ilya Zverev's OpenStreetMap Projects
- Level0 A low-level editor for OpenStreetMap data. Perfect for fixing names and editing on cheap phones.
- Use JOSM! A promotional website for JOSM editor. Contains a lot of useful links and a tutorial video.
- Imagery Offset Database The database for imagery offsets. Comes with a JOSM plugin and extensive documentation.
- MapBBCode A library plus some plugins for integrating Leaflet maps into any forum or blog or CMS engine.
- MapBBCode Share Map drawing and sharing website. Also can be used for converting between geospatial formats.
- Who Did It? Monitors map edits, shows them for a given bounding box and provides RSS feeds for any region.
- Who's That User names database, tracks renamings and allows for searching by a substring.
- OSM Authentication Proxy An alternative way to authenticate a user offline, without callbacks.
- GNS extracts for Russia A set of .osm files converted from NGA GNS data for Russia. Updated by hand couple times a year.
- BigMap 2 Downloads and stiches tiles online for many tile providers. Also provides georeferencing files and scripts for bigger downloads.
- Get Veloroad Generates a high-quality vector images of a given map region for printing. Allows choosing map style, supports embedding a trace.
- Veloroad Map Style A demonstration of Veloroad map style, which was made for printing of long-distance cycling routes.
- Veloroad Retina HiDpi tiles of the veloroad map.
- Water Database Search over state waterways and water bodies database.
- Vakhtyor Monitors changesets for new buildings drawn in absense of Bing satellite imagery (disabled).
- #CRIMEA Online mapping party #krym (21—31 March 2014).
- GPS Traces Map An outdated visualisation of the GPX planet dump.
- Former ODbL watch Before the license switch, we asked every OSM user to sign the contributor's terms, and monitored projected losses.
- YAV Stats Administrative borders validator's statistics. The validator is sadly offline since 2012.
- Political map In the light of unclear status of Crimean peninsula, this map shows it as russian for Russian visitors and as ukrainian for others.
- ZOI4 A showcase of OpenStreetMap in Sochi Olympics regions.
- OSM 2008 This is how the world looked on OpenStreetMap in August 2008.
- Surface map A map for surface tag validation. Red means there is no such tag.
- Smoothness map Colors roads according to their quality for cycling.
- BBox Select a bounding box with a mouse, and receive its coordinates.
- Sputnik Static Maps Based on the bbox scripts, this page allows for a quick generation of a Sputnik StaticAPI link.
- Losevo — Kamennogorsk Georeferenced photographic report from a railway line contruction, since 2012.
- Pogranzona A virtual line for restricted border area in Russia. Slightly obsolete.
- Poly Converter A converter between poly, osm, gpx, wkt formats. Disabled in favor of a JOSM plugin.
OpenStreetMap project ideas